NBHNAYUAN Lighting provides a 2-year warranty on all Lights based on date of purchase. At its option, NBHANYUAN will repair or replace the unit if it is found to be defective as to workmanship or materials. This warranty does not extend to damage resulting from misuse, neglect or abuse, normal wear and tear, or accident. This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser.
If a defect arises within the warranty period, promptly contact NBHANYUAN.
Our E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in NBHANYUNA warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyers are responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, NBHANYUAN refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
An opened warranty claim expires in 30 days. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by NBHANYUAN are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyers in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by NBHANYUAN quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by NBHANYUAN, NBHANYUAN takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. NBHANYUAN does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.